A21 Run Against Human Trafficking
Online Registration On RunSignUp
Mail In Registration Form
This event raises funds and awareness for the A21 campaign against human trafficking.
Sponsored by Fremont Elite Runners Club, Glenn Bowen, Second Sole of Perrysburg and Dave Slater State Farm Insurance. Thanks to Sandusky County Parks District and Village of Lindsey.
- Pre Registration Fee: $22 (Race shirts guaranteed to pre-registered participants.)
- Mail-in Deadline: May 1st, 2023, Online deadline May 6th, 2023
- Race Day Registration Fee: $27 (limited shirts)
- Where: Start and finish at the Lindsey Park in Lindsey, Ohio 43442. Accurate, fast, and flat out and back course on the Inland Trail.
- When: 5k starts at 9:00 AM. Awards will being at approximately 10:30.
- Registration Time: Race day registration will begin at 8:00 AM until 15 minutes before the start of the race.
- Awards: Overall male/female & masters male/masters female, and awards to the top three finishers in the following age categories: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44,45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 and over.
- 9:00 AM
- 5K Start